By using the www.wta.com.au website, you expressly accept the following conditions:
- This website is a general information website only and its contents are subject to change without notice. We accept no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained on or accessed through this website and make no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose. You must seek your own medical advice and not rely on the contents of this website for any information related to anaesthesia or medical conditions you or any third party may have.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website, whether or not caused by any negligence on our part or on the part of any third parties. As a result of either hacking or material placed on linked websites, information or materials which are offensive or unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal, offensive or violent nature may be accessible through this website. We make no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
- You assume all risks associated with the use of this website and any other websites linked from this website including, without limitation:
- The risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via this website, any linked website or your access to it or them; or
- The risk that the content of this website and any linked websites comply with the laws of any country outside Australia.
- Your use of this website may be logged for the purpose of security and usage monitoring.
- Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
- This website is hosted on web servers in Australia. This disclaimer is governed by the law in force in the State of Queensland, in the Commonwealth of Australia, and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this website are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Queensland and the courts of appeal from them.